"Photo Booths" have made a comeback as a supreme accessory to make a corporate event, trade shows, marketing event or company anniversary a memorable experience by creating a fun and comfortable environment for capturing those valuable moments. Photo booths also provide a memento from the event that will be ongoing free advertising! The gift that keeps giving.
1. Ideal For A Corporate Event
If you’re hosting a corporate function, a hired on-site photo booth will give the event an additional unique advantage, making sure that guests have an exciting and unique way of capturing their memories. Also, photo booths are incredibly diverse and may be adapted to functions of all sizes and themes. Additionally, they can be utilized as a component of a branding campaign; with the possibility of branded photographs lasting a lifetime. Whether you’re planning an extravagant award ceremony and require a professional remembrance for the guests to take home, or you’re hosting an evening event and wish to combine an element of fun to the party, photo booths are an enjoyable way to go.
2. Make it personal
Guests are able to customize the photos to provide your event with a personal touch. A photo booth offers a surplus of prop variety for guests to pose with. You can certainly supply your own costumes and props if that is what you prefer, especially if they are suitable to the event theme. Costumes and props that are usually included with the rental of a photo booth include items such as masks, wigs, plastic weapons, boa's, necklaces, hats, tiara's, glasses, and much more.
3. Share The Moment
Branded social posts put great photographs (and your company) on display. This gives people the opportunity to interact with others in a group setting that offers a fun and free way to capture memories with their colleagues. The photos can be labeled with a company logo and are uploaded to your online presence. As a result, the photos are repeatedly shared through social media and email. The event host then gains access to valuable customer data for lead generation and future marketing campaigns.
4. All Guests Are Included
For events with a medium to a large gathering of people, it is quite difficult for a professional event photographer to capture photographs all of the guests. Renting a photo booth for an event will guarantee all guests get their photo taken. And of course, there will always be those few who seem to be in hundreds of photos. Photo booths are a great compliment to a traditional photographer.
Having a photo booth set up during an event is an excellent approach to increase brand exposure and attract people to buy the company's products. Photo booths are people magnets, especially when paying for the prints is not required. A great idea here is to rent the booth during a special sales event and you can customize the photo to have a discount or a coupon on it. Your customers will recall your company and the impressive bargain they received whenever they glance at the photo. This is a great way to increase sales and to remind your clients of your company even after they have left your event.
Now that you've decided to rent a Photo Booth for your events, be sure to contact us for a quote. Social Fotos will provide you with a fair, honest, affordable option to provide a photo booth rental for your function. With our open air design photo booth, you no longer need to cram your friends into a tight booth. Just grab all your friends and colleagues, pick out some fun props that are provided, and get ready to say "cheese!"
4 Reasons You Need A
Photo Booth For Your Wedding
As you plan your wedding, it’s likely that you have a few key things at the very top of your to-do list: venue, photographer, catering, etc. But what you might not have considered yet is something that could add loads of fun to your reception: a photo booth!
If hearing the words “photo booth” make you think of those drab, cramped boxes at the arcade that take blurry, unflattering pictures, think again! Modern photo booths are sleek, open, and hi-tech. It’s like having a mini photo studio at your event, featuring professional cameras and lighting for high-quality shots, complete with awesome props. You'll love the technology and being able to receive your pictures instantly by printing or you can text or post to social media! We love GIF's and so will your guests.
Take 3 quick shots and Ta-Dah you have a GIF.
From a black tie affair to a rustic gathering, a photo booth can fit in with any theme. If you’re debating whether a photo booth is a good fit for your wedding, consider these four reasons why you should spring for one:
1. Pure, Contagious Fun! We've taken thousands of photos in our open air photo booth and there isn't one that depicts someone sad or bored. As soon as guests see our photo booth a line forms and the fun begins. The laughter and hilarity that ensues inside the photo booth is contagious. Guests let their guard down and next thing you know, Grandma decides to let out her inner Jamaican and wear the dreads. Not everyone will get out on the dance floor, but pretty much everyone will take a photo at our photo booth. Our photo booth has been the hit of every event we've been to, from babies to grandparents, everyone has fun.
2. A scrapbook for you. We bring a beautiful scrapbook along to every wedding. By the end of the evening the scrapbook is filled with your photos and wonderful notes of congratulations and well wishes from family and friends. For most of our brides this scrapbook completely replaces the standard guestbook. You'll have this memory filled book to look at forever. Our photo booth prints out two photos, your guests keep one and the other goes in your scrapbook.
3. Keepsake for your guests. These days anyone with a smartphone can take a photo anytime, anywhere. But, there is something about a photo booth and the fact that you receive an actual photo. Your guests will take home a pocketful of photos and put them on the fridge or even in frames. We can customize your photos, tailored to your specifications. Your guests will remember how fun your wedding day was for years to come.
4. Digital copies and an online gallery that you can share with your guests. Our photo booth saves each photo taken as an individual file. Before we leave your wedding, we'll hand you a USB drive with every single photo that our booth captured. After the honeymoon perhaps make some prints or use some for your next Christmas card.